From time to time we refer to five longitudinal studies which show that increasing gender diversity on boards leads to declines in corporate financial performance. The studies are referred to in a number of posts, and have been included in a number of our documents. But we thought it might be useful to prepare a short briefing paper with details of the five studies and their full Abstracts, and it’s here.
You can support our work here
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- Petition: Sydney University Must Take Action Against Bettina Arndt’s Violent Protesters
- Janice Fiamengo: “I Can’t Cheer The Allegations Against Michael Kimmel”
- Nurse gave partner’s newborn nephew lethal dose of painkiller after feeling ‘resentment’
- GQ: The new rules for older men dating younger women
- Bettina Arndt: My Campus Rape Tour is Making Waves
- Jade Binch, 28, boxer known as ‘secret assassin’ is fined £120 for beating schoolgirl, 11
- Rev Jules Gomes: “#MeToo liars were smearing men like Judge Kavanaugh 3,000 years ago”
- The Anita Hill School Of Success – No Joke Janice, Episode 12
- ‘Snapchat queen’ who got teenage love rival to stab boyfriend to death then shared film of him dying with the comment ‘that’s what happens when you f*** with me’ is jailed for 14 years
- British Army to introduce ‘gender and age-neutral’ fitness tests to make sure all close combat soldiers are prepared for the front line