In 2012 Mike Buchanan gave evidence to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries, presenting the evidence (five longitudinal studies) showing that increasing female representation on corporate boards leads (on average) to corporate financial decline. A video of him giving evidence to the House of Commons inquiry ‘Women in the Workplace’ is here.
You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Sophie Pointon, 22, criminology student, jailed for 16 months for making false rape claim against taxi driver when he refused to accept her kebab-soaked tenner
- Elisabeth Moss, 35, actress, is a blithering idiot
- Women only sessions, venues offering free / cheaper entrance to women…
- Gillian Turner, former receptionist, collapses in court after judge rules against her bid for half of ex-boyfriend’s business
- William Collins: Guidance to Family Courts – Practice Direction 12J
- Quantum Superstate Feminism
- My fiancee cheated… then left me ruined: In his own words, the Cambridge lecturer cleared of attacking unfaithful girlfriend tells of the shattering ordeal that left him ‘shunned like a leper’
- Conservative party conference, Manchester – anti-MGM protests (2/3 October)
- Sharon White, Ofcom chief executive, orders the BBC to reveal staff’s social class
- George Hook suspended from Newstalk after rape comments