A month before launching his political party Justice for Men & Boys (and the women who love them), Mike Buchanan appeared on the BBC’s flagship weekday politics programme, Daily Politics. In the course of the programme he asked Heather Rabbatts why she was campaigning for more female directors, but not for more female long-distance lorry drivers.
You can support our work here
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- Rob Tierney
- DeAnna Lorraine, “America’s #1 Relationship and Dating Coach, Matchmaker”, is coming to the conference
- Paul Elam interviewed by Joe Perroni and Heidi Mancini
- Is MGM a contributor to SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, “cot death”)?
- Ex-Tory Party consultant fined £6,000 for protesting against male circumcision
- Hannah Wallen, Brian Martinez
- International Conference on Men’s Issues (2019)
- FIFA warns TV stations to stop singling out ‘hot women’ in the crowd at World Cup games
- Dawn Cranston (45, mother) and Denise Cranston (75, grandmother) found guilty of killing Jordan Burling (18, son of Dawn) left to decay in filth. Abigalil Burling (25, Jordan’s sister) guilty of an alternative charge of causing or allowing the death of a vulnerable person.
- CANADA: Woman drives her rented Nissan Sentra to WalMart. Does shopping. Drives off in a man’s Nissan Infiniti, keeps driving it for two weeks. Mistake only uncovered when she returns the wrong car to the car rental company.