A month before launching his political party Justice for Men & Boys (and the women who love them), Mike Buchanan appeared on the BBC’s flagship weekday politics programme, Daily Politics. In the course of the programme he asked Heather Rabbatts why she was campaigning for more female directors, but not for more female long-distance lorry drivers.
You can support our work here
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- Golden Mangina Booker Prize 2018 Shortlist
- “Sons of Feminism: Men Have Their Say” – Janice Fiamengo
- Anna Costin, 30, who walked free from court after making false rape claims against THREE men – including one who was on holiday at the time of ‘attack’ – is now jailed for four years on appeal
- The Irrational World of Kate Smurthwaite
- Life sentence (minimum 12 years, anyway) for spurned lover Berlinah Wallace (48) who disfigured ex-boyfriend Mark Van Dongen (29) in acid attack. After a year of extreme suffering, he was taken at his own request to a Belgian clinic to have his life ended. The CPS’s attempt to have Wallace walk free failed.
- Police Chase Internet Trolls, Streets Neglected
- The Fiamengo Files, Episode #81: “The Legal Devaluation of Men’s Lives”
- The Labia party allows bearded man to stand for woman-only role because he ‘identifies’ as a woman every Wednesday
- Feminism – Before & After
- University of South California Under Investigation for Anti-Male Discrimination