One of our most valued sources of leads is Chloe, who happens to be a member of CIPD. She alerted me to a piece published on the CIPD website yesterday, which has resulted in Peter Cheese, Chief Executive, winning a Toady award. His certificate, explaining why he’s won the award, is here. Well deserved.
You can support our work here
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- Karen Straughan explains why speakers need to be supported to attend ICMIs
- Police waited more than TWO months to tell banker falsely accused of rape he was cleared despite WhatsApp message saying she wanted ‘revenge’
- Marissa Cheeseman, 37, who falsely claimed she was kidnapped and raped by two men who bundled her into a van at a folk festival, is let off with a conditional discharge despite wasting more than 200 hours of police time
- Honey Badgers crowdfunder for ICMI18
- Welcome to the World, Miles!
- TFF episode 84: “Why can’t we hate men?”
- Philip Davies MP: Remainers still aiming to delay, frustrate and stop Brexit
- BBC podcast on Philip Cross, Wikipedia editor
- Dr. Walid A. Farhat, “Known Genital Mutilator,” of SickKids, Toronto, where UnSickKids get barbaric “treatment”
- ‘Oxbridge white blokes’ like Monty Python have had their day, says BBC comedy boss