You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- What’s stopping women from cycling? Anxiety? Narcissism? Laziness? Unfitness? Obesity? Poor spatial awareness? Shortage of bicycles? Shortage of saddles? Weather too cold / warm / wet / dry? Fear of potholes, lightning strikes, falling tree branches, laddered tights?
- Thousands join Women’s March in London for gender equality
- Summer 2017: Oxford University extended exam times for maths and computer sciences undergraduates to preferentially boost female students’ grades. Initiative “successful”, but “there is clearly more progress to be made.”
- Simon Warr: An Open Letter to Alison Saunders
- Cathy Newman does the lobster mating dance
- Cathy Newman to Jordan Peterson: “What you’re saying is…” (a compilation)
- Woman Sour: Jenni Murray’s interview of Alison Saunders on recent ‘failed’ rape trials
- Rape trials under threat
- A response to Channel 4 News “calling in security experts”
- Laura Perrins crosses the BBC’s red line