You can support our work here
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Sargon of Akkad: Russian Christians have the Wokest Take on Feminism
- Support required to promote the conference outside Premier League football stadiums in the next six weeks
- Iceland law to outlaw male circumcision sparks row over religious freedom
- MPs and peers urge minister in charge of vaccine policy to also immunise BOYS against cancer-causing HPV
- Rod Liddle: There’s a reason women sell roof tiles in hot pants
- Jordan Holbrook’s Book Review: Tom Golden’s “The Way Men Heal”
- 50 Female Privileges
- Women in Cheese. Join Miranda in a class celebrating the role of women in cheese-making – Neal’s Yard Dairy, Borough Market, London, 8 March. Tickets only £50.00.
- How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN): A Handbook
- BBC tax panic as Look North presenter Christa Ackroyd told to pay £400,000 bill