You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- New Zealand: Susan Elizabeth Mouat, violent alcoholic wife, convicted of manslaughter of her husband, 48. 11 months home detention.
- Couple who made fake Thomas Cook holiday sickness claims jailed in landmark case. Paul Roberts (43) admitted same offences as Deborah Briton (53). He was sentenced to 15 months imprisonment, she to 9 months.
- Two bouncers, one protester: minister for men campaign kicks off
- Mark Pearson will be attending ICMI18
- Tory MP Maria Miller: ‘Of course I’ve experienced sexual harassment’
- Paul Elam: It’s time to hold the door open for the girly Boy Scouts
- Tai Chi named as perfect exercise for the elderly
- A planned documentary on male victims of domestic violence
- Anti-Male Feminist Labour Party Quotas Hand ‘Beauty Queen’ Jihadi Top Job at UK Council
- Tara Yorke (46) and Elsie Yorke (27), ruthless mother and daughter, robbed and threatened to “smash up” a pensioner, 74, who offered them a place to stay (and gave them money) while they looked for a home
Monthly Archives: October 2013
You’re invited to a forthcoming presentation by Dr Jude Browne, Director of Gender Studies at Cambridge University. We’re making public a challenge we recently put to her.
The following should be self-explanatory, and I hope to meet with you in Cambridge on the evening of 29 October. 131017 public challenge of Dr Jude Browne, Director of Gender Studies, Cambridge University Advertisements
Why are David Cameron, Sir Roger Carr, Nick Baveystock, and Michel Landel assaulting men in the workplace?
I’ve been thinking a lot of late about the economic emasculation of men which is taking place across the developed and developing worlds. The first in a series of articles on the subject: 131015 Why are David Cameron..#3) I invite you to … Continue reading
British followers of this blog will need no reminding who the vociferous feminist Janet Street-Porter is. This is a woman so full of self-satisfaction that she said on the TV programme Loose Women not long ago: I’m very intelligent. I’m not … Continue reading
Michel Landel, CEO of Sodexo, is a director of Catalyst Inc., a feminist campaigning organisation. No, seriously, he is
Now this is definitely one for the ‘You couldn’t make this stuff up!’ file. My thanks to Ken for forwarding me a couple of Bloomberg links a moment ago. The first is a profile of the French multinational, Sodexo, the second … Continue reading