You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Valerie Curbelo, 24, threatened to kill everyone on US domestic flight after being asked to stub out cigarette
- Jo Pike, the Labour challenger of Philip Davies, seeks “to explicate the contested nature of power relationships played out between teachers, lunchtime staff and pupils within the spatial and temporal boundaries of the dining room” in four primary schools
- The Guardian: “Sexual harassment ‘rife’ in schools but largely unreported, study says”
- Canada: Justin Trudeau’s new ‘feminist’ plan commits 95% of foreign aid to gender, women and girls by 2022
- Labour picks Jo Pike from an all-women shortlist to challenge Philip Davies at the next general election
- Ex-page three glamour model Samantha Fox says David Cassidy (RIP) grabbed her breasts and put hand up her skirt in restaurant toilet
- NHS gender survey is given to ten-year-olds
- 6oodfella: #FeministsRuinEverything #03 – Sleeping Beauty
- Civil partnerships to go straight
- Wolf whistling and sexist remarks could become hate crimes in London
Monthly Archives: October 2013
You’re invited to a forthcoming presentation by Dr Jude Browne, Director of Gender Studies at Cambridge University. We’re making public a challenge we recently put to her.
The following should be self-explanatory, and I hope to meet with you in Cambridge on the evening of 29 October. 131017 public challenge of Dr Jude Browne, Director of Gender Studies, Cambridge University Advertisements
Why are David Cameron, Sir Roger Carr, Nick Baveystock, and Michel Landel assaulting men in the workplace?
I’ve been thinking a lot of late about the economic emasculation of men which is taking place across the developed and developing worlds. The first in a series of articles on the subject: 131015 Why are David Cameron..#3) I invite you to … Continue reading
British followers of this blog will need no reminding who the vociferous feminist Janet Street-Porter is. This is a woman so full of self-satisfaction that she said on the TV programme Loose Women not long ago: I’m very intelligent. I’m not … Continue reading
Michel Landel, CEO of Sodexo, is a director of Catalyst Inc., a feminist campaigning organisation. No, seriously, he is
Now this is definitely one for the ‘You couldn’t make this stuff up!’ file. My thanks to Ken for forwarding me a couple of Bloomberg links a moment ago. The first is a profile of the French multinational, Sodexo, the second … Continue reading