You can support our work here
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Four blithering idiots who champion female executives
- Louisa Symington-Mills (Telegraph Women) should be utterly ashamed of herself
- Tory MP Philip Davies says joining Twitter was one of the worst mistakes of his life as ‘all my 16,000 followers hate me’
- Feminism was BAD for two-thirds of woman, says FAY WELDON: Outspoken She Devil author risks infuriating working mothers by claiming their cause helped to drive down men’s wages by half
- UKIP and J4MB now have the same number of MPs
- New J4MB polo shirt and T-shirt design: ‘This is what an anti-feminist looks like’
- William Collins: MGM – Claimed Medical Benefits (Part 1)
- Would you like to be the next leader of the Women’s Equality Party?
- A task for Mothers’ Day
- Israelite Prepper: Women, you created MGTOW!
- 2014/15 – the income tax gender gap increased AGAIN… to £75.5 BILLION
- URGENT: International Conference on Men’s Issues, Australia – crowdfunder for video recording of presentations
- March 2017
- February 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- September 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
Monthly Archives: October 2013
You’re invited to a forthcoming presentation by Dr Jude Browne, Director of Gender Studies at Cambridge University. We’re making public a challenge we recently put to her.
The following should be self-explanatory, and I hope to meet with you in Cambridge on the evening of 29 October. 131017 public challenge of Dr Jude Browne, Director of Gender Studies, Cambridge University
Why are David Cameron, Sir Roger Carr, Nick Baveystock, and Michel Landel assaulting men in the workplace?
I’ve been thinking a lot of late about the economic emasculation of men which is taking place across the developed and developing worlds. The first in a series of articles on the subject: 131015 Why are David Cameron..#3) I invite you to … Continue reading
British followers of this blog will need no reminding who the vociferous feminist Janet Street-Porter is. This is a woman so full of self-satisfaction that she said on the TV programme Loose Women not long ago: I’m very intelligent. I’m not … Continue reading
Michel Landel, CEO of Sodexo, is a director of Catalyst Inc., a feminist campaigning organisation. No, seriously, he is
Now this is definitely one for the ‘You couldn’t make this stuff up!’ file. My thanks to Ken for forwarding me a couple of Bloomberg links a moment ago. The first is a profile of the French multinational, Sodexo, the second … Continue reading