You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Valerie Curbelo, 24, threatened to kill everyone on US domestic flight after being asked to stub out cigarette
- Jo Pike, the Labour challenger of Philip Davies, seeks “to explicate the contested nature of power relationships played out between teachers, lunchtime staff and pupils within the spatial and temporal boundaries of the dining room” in four primary schools
- The Guardian: “Sexual harassment ‘rife’ in schools but largely unreported, study says”
- Canada: Justin Trudeau’s new ‘feminist’ plan commits 95% of foreign aid to gender, women and girls by 2022
- Labour picks Jo Pike from an all-women shortlist to challenge Philip Davies at the next general election
- Ex-page three glamour model Samantha Fox says David Cassidy (RIP) grabbed her breasts and put hand up her skirt in restaurant toilet
- NHS gender survey is given to ten-year-olds
- 6oodfella: #FeministsRuinEverything #03 – Sleeping Beauty
- Civil partnerships to go straight
- Wolf whistling and sexist remarks could become hate crimes in London
Monthly Archives: June 2013
An existing donor has just contributed £40 towards our campaign to fund a third candidate in 2015, which means we’ve reached our target of £1,000. I should like to thank both him and all the other donors for helping us reach the target in … Continue reading
It’s just been discovered, apparently, that when one group of people makes choices, it may impact negatively on other groups of people. Who knew? Now if the first group consists of women, and the second group of men, that’s not a … Continue reading
An interesting report from the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-22992625 Until today we were told the four senior people allegedly involved in the cover-up at the Care Quality Commission (‘CQC’) were ‘Mr E’, ‘Mr F’. ‘Mr G’ and ‘Mr J’. All are, in fact, women: Cynthia … Continue reading
Earlier today the government published the report of the House of Commons inquiry into ‘Women in the Workplace’, to which C4MB gave written and oral evidence. The chairman of the inquiry was Adrian Binley, a Labour MP. Not that his political … Continue reading
Another story for the ‘You couldn’t make this stuff up!’ file, this time concerning a woman fired by CMC Markets, a company founded by former Conservative co-founder, Peter Cruddas: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-business/10119321/Female-executive-claims-City-firm-fired-me-for-being-a-woman.html You have to ask yourself – why did the company … Continue reading
Nine days ago we set up a ‘crowdfunding’ campaign to raise £1,000 to fund another J4MB candidate for the 2015 general election: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/justice-for-men-boys-and-the-women-who-love-them The campaign has another 51 days to run (to 3 August) but donations have already reached £601. If we … Continue reading
An interesting piece by Louisa Peacock in last Monday’s Daily Telegraph: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-business/10106807/Women-fared-better-than-men-in-jobs-since-recession.html The article starts: The number of women in employment since 2008 has increased by more than a quarter of a million, a 1.2% net … Continue reading