You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- New Zealand: Susan Elizabeth Mouat, violent alcoholic wife, convicted of manslaughter of her husband, 48. 11 months home detention.
- Couple who made fake Thomas Cook holiday sickness claims jailed in landmark case. Paul Roberts (43) admitted same offences as Deborah Briton (53). He was sentenced to 15 months imprisonment, she to 9 months.
- Two bouncers, one protester: minister for men campaign kicks off
- Mark Pearson will be attending ICMI18
- Tory MP Maria Miller: ‘Of course I’ve experienced sexual harassment’
- Paul Elam: It’s time to hold the door open for the girly Boy Scouts
- Tai Chi named as perfect exercise for the elderly
- A planned documentary on male victims of domestic violence
- Anti-Male Feminist Labour Party Quotas Hand ‘Beauty Queen’ Jihadi Top Job at UK Council
- Tara Yorke (46) and Elsie Yorke (27), ruthless mother and daughter, robbed and threatened to “smash up” a pensioner, 74, who offered them a place to stay (and gave them money) while they looked for a home
Monthly Archives: April 2013
We’ve given the influential American MHR website ‘A Voice for Men’ an exclusive on the first prospective parliamentary candidate J4MB has selected for 2015, someone who contested the same parliamentary seat in 2010 for his own political party: http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/justice-for-men-and-boys-party-arrives/ We wish him well. … Continue reading
I’m on a roll social media-wise. Having established a Twitter account a few days ago, I’ve just set up a Facebook page with considerable support from a London-based MHRA, Richard Ford, who rejoices in the nickname ‘Black Fedora’. His two … Continue reading
People keep telling me I have to be on Twitter. I’ve finally succumbed to the pressure and set up an account, so if enough people ‘follow’ me – @MikeBuchanan11 – I’ll start tweeting and see if it’s a good investment … Continue reading
Our political party Justice for Men & Boys (and the women who love them) plans to contest the top 30 Conservative marginal seats at the next general election, scheduled to take place in May 2015. We’ve contacted local papers in … Continue reading
This morning the government published its second annual review on ‘Women on Boards’: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/182602/bis-13-p135-women-on-boards-2013.pdf Soon after the Conservative-led coalition came to power in May 2010, David Cameron appointed the Labour peer Lord Davies of Abersoch to report on how (not … Continue reading
I didn’t catch David Cameron’s speech about our recently deceased former prime minister Margaret Thatcher this afternoon in the House of Common, but a supporter and generous donor, Gladys, emailed me the following: David Cameron, in a speech in the House of Commons … Continue reading
Good afternoon. I’ve appeared on ten radio programmes in the past four weeks, nine of them BBC radio programmes, the latest being Woman’s Hour. Public consciousness about the discriminations and disadvantages faced by men and boys in modern Britain is … Continue reading