Given that the British government – in common with governments across the developed world – discriminates against men and for women in so many ways, to what extent are men bankrolling the state through their taxes, more specifically their income taxes i.e. the taxes on their earned incomes? The answer may surprise you. The excellent American men’s human rights website ‘A Voice for Men’ has just exclusively published my article on the matter:
You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Sam Kriss, Breitbart-hating writer who ranted against ‘misogynists’, forced to apologise for sexual harassment
- Denise Young Smith, Apple’s diversity chief, apologizes after saying that a room of ’12 white, blue-eyed blonde men’ can be diverse
- William Collins: Universal Suffrage in the UK – The Videos
- Advice to young men in the UK
- Janet Street-Porter: The night a sexual predator propositioned me in front of my husband and why I never mentioned it for years because I partly blamed myself
- Peter Lloyd: Controlling wives and vengeful divorcees are putting men like me off marriage for life
- Victoria Yellop, 34, classical violinist, crashed her car into a motorcyclist while high on cocaine, leaving him with life-changing injuries. Suspended sentence (her second).
- Two German speakers announced for ICMI18 – Professor Gerhard Amendt and Tom Todd
- Misandry and Neo-Marxism at the University of Bristol
- London named best megacity for women; mayor says more to be done