You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Valerie Curbelo, 24, threatened to kill everyone on US domestic flight after being asked to stub out cigarette
- Jo Pike, the Labour challenger of Philip Davies, seeks “to explicate the contested nature of power relationships played out between teachers, lunchtime staff and pupils within the spatial and temporal boundaries of the dining room” in four primary schools
- The Guardian: “Sexual harassment ‘rife’ in schools but largely unreported, study says”
- Canada: Justin Trudeau’s new ‘feminist’ plan commits 95% of foreign aid to gender, women and girls by 2022
- Labour picks Jo Pike from an all-women shortlist to challenge Philip Davies at the next general election
- Ex-page three glamour model Samantha Fox says David Cassidy (RIP) grabbed her breasts and put hand up her skirt in restaurant toilet
- NHS gender survey is given to ten-year-olds
- 6oodfella: #FeministsRuinEverything #03 – Sleeping Beauty
- Civil partnerships to go straight
- Wolf whistling and sexist remarks could become hate crimes in London
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Bitches be mean. Ladies be crying. Let’s give them MORE responsibility! Clearly, they can handle it.
Among the anti-feminist bloggers whose pieces I always take the time to read, must be counted the American lady who writes under the name ‘JudgyBitch’. She’s just published a characteristically insightful, feisty, and funny piece, inspired by the nonsensical article (‘Women make better decisions than … Continue reading
Pandering to women in the business world, regardless of the damage being caused to the only wealth-creating sector, shows no sign of abating. Universities have for many years been riding this anti-meritocratic gravy train, and I thought I’d seen it … Continue reading
My thanks to the good folk who run a blog site http://ukgeneralelection2015.blogspot.co.uk/ concerned with the run-up to the May 2015 general election. They’ve just sent us the following link to the popularity of the websites of British political parties: http://ukgeneralelection2015.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/party-political-websites-popularity.html The … Continue reading
On our YouTube channel we now have video and audio files of nine of my recent radio and television appearances, seven of them with the BBC: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKhX1c3ow6BrzdzP3ydpeZQ/videos Perhaps the highlight, in terms of audience numbers, was last week’s interview with … Continue reading
For some time the prime mover behind European Union efforts to bully major European companies into appointing more women to their boards has been an odious militant feminist, Viviane Reding, Vice-President of the European Commission. We’ve covered her nefarious activities at some length … Continue reading
Last night I had the pleasure of engaging in a discussion on Radio 5 Live with the feminist blogger Holly Combe (link below). Within an hour of my appearance yesterday on Jeremy Vine’s BBC Radio 2 show (6 – 7 … Continue reading
Mike Buchanan appeared on Jeremy Vine’s show on BBC Radio 2 this lunchtime, debating with Laura Bates of The Everyday Sexism Project. The programme regularly attracts 6 – 7 million listeners. The discussion (and ensuing comments from listeners etc.) lasts … Continue reading