I was so impressed with the contribution of the journalist and broadcaster Angela Epstein to yesterday’s BBC1 programme Sunday Morning Live that I felt inclined to offer her a coveted ‘Maggie’ award immediately afterwards, but I forced myself to reflect calmly on the matter. ‘Maggie’ awards aren’t handed out lightly. Today I discussed the matter at length with my colleagues here in the Bath campaign headquarters, and we reviewed the many emails about the programme sent by the campaign’s supporters. I’m delighted to report that all were as impressed by Mrs E’s contribution to the programme as I was. So here’s the second ‘Maggie’ awarded by C4MB, we hope to hear a lot more from this lady in the coming months and years:
You can support our work here
- Sacha Romanovitch, first female boss of a major City accountancy firm, Grant Thornton, fired for pursuing a “socialist agenda”
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- Circumcision permanently alters the brain
- Camille Paglia: It’s Time for a New Map of the Gender World
- Talking Men on Cambridge 105 – in forty minutes!
- Boys left to fail at school because attempts to help them earn wrath of feminists, says ex-Ucas chief Mary Curnock Cook
- IRELAND: Circumcision update
- Fiamengo File #91: Physics Under SJW Attack – The Case of Alessandro Strumia
- IRELAND: Man with no medical training accused of carrying out ‘crude’ circumcision on baby
- The Jess Phillips video which REALLY sticks in the craws of her supporters
- International Men’s Day debate limited to 30 minutes
- West Midlands Police accused of ‘discriminating against white male officers’