I was so impressed with the contribution of the journalist and broadcaster Angela Epstein to yesterday’s BBC1 programme Sunday Morning Live that I felt inclined to offer her a coveted ‘Maggie’ award immediately afterwards, but I forced myself to reflect calmly on the matter. ‘Maggie’ awards aren’t handed out lightly. Today I discussed the matter at length with my colleagues here in the Bath campaign headquarters, and we reviewed the many emails about the programme sent by the campaign’s supporters. I’m delighted to report that all were as impressed by Mrs E’s contribution to the programme as I was. So here’s the second ‘Maggie’ awarded by C4MB, we hope to hear a lot more from this lady in the coming months and years:
You can support our work here
- Sacha Romanovitch, first female boss of a major City accountancy firm, Grant Thornton, fired for pursuing a “socialist agenda”
- Target for women in boardrooms to be missed (at last, some good news)
- First sexist madness, then racist madness. Boards struggling to hit ethnic targets.
- Dr Catherine Hakim, originator of Preference Theory, to attend the conference
- Baroness Karren Brady interviews Mike Buchanan about the gender pay gap
- Is this the first admission in the mainstream media, that increasing the proportion of women on corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Meet Luo Mingxiong, the Chinese investor who says female bosses are bad for business
- Church investors vow to boost women in the boardroom (a tip of the hat to GWF Hegel)
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- Emily Kittleson, 30, didn’t know progress on Toxic Masculinity would turn boyfriend into such a weepy little pansy
- Margaret Wade, 38, and Marie Sweeney, 37, lesbian mothers whose ‘skinny and dirty’ daughter, two, starved to death in their filthy lice-infested flat that was filled with empty Pot Noodle cartons, are jailed for only six years each after admitting neglect
- Gillette: the tsunami
- APA’s ‘Masculinity’ Guidelines Now Facing Title IX Challenge
- What is a man? A response to Gillette
- Articles in The Mail on Sunday, 13 January
- GCHQ targets teenage girls with all-female course in bid to redress gender imbalance. What could possibly go wrong?
- Meet the VERY woke women (and their eye-popping campaigns) behind Gillette’s controversial ‘toxic masculinity’ ad
- William Collins: USA VAWA Suspended
- Bettina Arndt: The cat ate the condom