You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- PIERS MORGAN: For God’s sake let boys be boys, and girls be girls, and stop this charge to turn them all into ‘non-binary, gender fluid creatures of indeterminate sexuality’
- Teacher ‘lost two jobs over rape acquittal’
- Engineering profession is being damaged by outdated ‘white, middle-aged, male stereotype’, finds study
- Women and Equalities Committee: Fathers in the Workplace
- Karen Straughan’s hangout with Zuzanna Mroz
- ‘British women are entitled and overweight’: Seduction expert who’s dated 200 Russian ladies says men should look to Eastern Europe to find a beautiful, intelligent wife
- Girl Scouts (USA): Don’t make your daughter hug people this holiday
- Some men die without ever knowing they had Alzheimer’s because they ‘don’t show the same signs of the disease as women’
- Don’t call female pupils girls or ladies because it reminds them of their gender, headteachers are told
- Images from the IMD March and mini-conference
Monthly Archives: July 2012
I’ve long been a big fan of Wikipedia, and refer to it almost every day. So I was interested to learn that Michael Klein and a German journalist, Arne Hoffmann, have co-authored an open letter about German Wikipedia to the … Continue reading
I refer you again to the recent submissions of written evidence to the House of Lords sub-committee: 120726 House of Lords sub-committee, written evidence submitted If you consider all the submissions, you’ll see that virtually all fall cleanly into one … Continue reading
Regular visitors to this blog will be aware of the House of Lords inquiry. Herewith the latest update: http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/lords-select/eu—internal-market-sub-committee-b/ Written submissions to the enquiry were published this afternoon: 120726 House of Lords sub-committee, written evidence submitted Most of the written evidence … Continue reading
I urge you to subscribe to email notifications to make you aware of new comments on the IEA blog piece: http://www.iea.org.uk/blog/the-gender-diversity-delusion After the comments from ‘Female entrepreneur’, I honestly didn’t expect any further comments from militant feminists. So I was surprised – … Continue reading
Helena Morrissey, founder of the 30 per cent club, today appeared before the House of Lords select committee investigating ‘Women on Boards’. The following is a link to the video, the first hour of which is devoted to Mrs Morrissey. … Continue reading
The Business Secretary continues to talk and write utter nonsense on the topic of gender diversity in the boardroom. Only Lord Davies compares with him as a bullying male proponent of the initiative. On 16 July the Evening Standard published an article … Continue reading
Professor Susan Vinnicombe, the world’s leading academic proponent of ‘more women on boards’, makes a remarkable admission to a House of Lords inquiry
Regular readers of this blog will need no introduction to two of the leading British proponents of ‘improved’ gender diversity in boardrooms, Professor Susan Vinnicombe and Dr Ruth Sealy, respectively Director and Deputy Director of the Cranfield International Centre for Women Leaders … Continue reading