You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- Sophie Pointon, 22, criminology student, jailed for 16 months for making false rape claim against taxi driver when he refused to accept her kebab-soaked tenner
- Elisabeth Moss, 35, actress, is a blithering idiot
- Women only sessions, venues offering free / cheaper entrance to women…
- Gillian Turner, former receptionist, collapses in court after judge rules against her bid for half of ex-boyfriend’s business
- William Collins: Guidance to Family Courts – Practice Direction 12J
- Quantum Superstate Feminism
- My fiancee cheated… then left me ruined: In his own words, the Cambridge lecturer cleared of attacking unfaithful girlfriend tells of the shattering ordeal that left him ‘shunned like a leper’
- Conservative party conference, Manchester – anti-MGM protests (2/3 October)
- Sharon White, Ofcom chief executive, orders the BBC to reveal staff’s social class
- George Hook suspended from Newstalk after rape comments
Monthly Archives: June 2012
In response to requests for a ‘taster’ of the content of The Glass Ceiling Delusion: the REAL reasons more women don’t reach senior positions (2011) I’ve decided to make the following available, mainly consisting of the book’s Table of Contents, Introduction, and … Continue reading
I’m pleased to report that Swayne O’Pie has agreed to make available material from his book Exposing Feminism: The Thirty Years’ War Against Men on this blog (and on other blogs and websites in due course). The book’s just been … Continue reading
Yesterday’s papers included a story about the forthcoming sly introduction of ‘gender pay audits’ into the private sector – something even Harriet Harman didn’t manage to introduce during the execrable Labour administration of 1997-2010. Lynne Featherstone clearly wants to go … Continue reading
Some good news. Regular visitors to this blog will be aware that Swayne O’Pie’s book Why Britain Hates Men: Exposing Feminism was published in October 2011, and an international edition made published in late May 2012 with the title Exposing Feminism: The … Continue reading
My thanks to George for sending me an article from the Mail on Sunday issue of 10 June. It’s an interview by Lisa Buckingham of Catherine Brown, the Bank of England’s executive director of human resources. Brown is paid £200,000 a … Continue reading
The original link to the Deutsche Bundesbank discussion paper (which covers among other issues the negative impact of increasing the number of women on corporate boards) is no longer ‘live’, but the following link is still operational: http://www.bundesbank.de/Redaktion/EN/Downloads/Publications/Discussion_Paper_1/2012/2012_03_06_dkp_03.pdf?__blob=publicationFile Please let me … Continue reading
Regular visitors to this blog will be aware that I recently invited senior people – mainly CEOs – from major companies to attend my presentation on gender diversity in the boardroom, and in senior executive positions more generally, at The … Continue reading