My thanks to Fred for pointing me towards an excellent article in yesterday’s Daily Mail. The paper continues to be almost unique among British mass-market newspapers in its challenging of feminist thinking and manipulations. The Daily Telegraph routinely cites feminist-inspired ‘studies’ and reports issues by the Equalities and Human Rights Commission, and the Department for Business, as if they were holy writ which must be reported without challenge. The article:
You can support our work here
- August Lovenskiolds: Do men make better CEOs than women?
- August Lovenskiolds: ‘Women hate being CEOs – and they suck at it’
- White men ‘endangered species’ in top business roles as women promoted to senior positions – Tesco chairman
- Aviva plc: ‘Promote women or else’
- Monique Svazlian Tallon (Monique Tallon) is a blithering idiot
- Blithering idiots at 100+ organizations in the financial services sector are colluding with blithering idiots at HM Treasury to harm the financial services sector
- Campaign for Merit in Business referenced in a Guardian piece – MPs’ corporate governance inquiry: what are the key issues?
- The ‘business case’ for more women on boards – it’s enough to drive a man mad…
- The businessmen who dance to Helena Morrissey’s tunes are blithering idiots
- Mike Buchanan’s written submissions to House of Commons and House of Lords inquiries in 2012, and a remarkable admission by Professor Susan Vinnicombe
- House of Commons: Business, Innovation and Skills Committee inquiry into ‘corporate governance’
- Where are all the expat women?
- It pays to have more women in work, so policy must reflect this. Er… must it?
- EasyJet is offering 10 places for women each year on the easyJet pilot training programme and underwriting the £100,000 training loan. This is the ‘first phase’ of their long term strategy to increase the proportion of female pilots at the airline.
- We must do more for women entrepreneurs
- How to set up a small business. Take a big one and stuff its board with women.
- Laura Perrins: Female quotas serve only mediocre women
- CIPD survey highlights the ‘need’ for more action by employers to address ‘gender inequality’
- Will Ruth Sunderland EVER engage with the evidence showing that appointing more women onto corporate boards leads to financial decline?
- Six blithering idiots comment on the gender pay gap: Nicky Morgan MP, Carolyn Fairbairn, Ann Franck, Frances O’Grady, Kate Green MP, Regina Moran
- A woman comments on a video of Laura Bates, she’s now in contention for our ‘Gormless Feminist of the Month’ award
- Kato Harris, a teacher falsely accused of rape, tells Julia Hartley-Brewer that Alison Saunders, the head of the CPS, “is either knowingly incompetent or knowingly corrupt” after 13 rape cases collapsed in a year, and must resign
- Jordan Peterson comments on the “threats” to Cathy Newman
- Jeremy Corbyn faces race row for making white people pay £10 more than BAME people to hear his speech
- The fifth most popular trending image in the world… step forward, Cathy Newman!
- Jordan Peterson retweets a link to HEqual’s latest piece
- Paul Weston speaks about the Cathy Newman / Jordan Peterson interview
- Coroner slams Aneela Khali-Khan, female detective, ‘acting as judge and jury’ over death of Alan Bailey, grandfather, 54, who was ‘hounded to his suicide’ and told by police to ‘man up’ after being accused of historic sex abuse
- Dangerfield: “When Cathy met Jordan”
- HEqual: Cathy Newman’s feminist fans aimed 30 times more violent sexist abuse at Peterson & his supporters than vice versa